Company Name: D.H. Hickson Ltd.
Owner: Dave DeNure
Home: (705) 653-3660
Email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: RR#5 Campbellford, Ontario, Canada, K0L 1L0
How to find us
Directions to Hoards Station Livestock Exchange is simple. It is located in the small village of Hoards Station, just west of Stirling. You can’t miss us – especially if there is an auction going on as the livestock trailers are lined up in the parking lot. Look for the large white barns on the south side of the road. Please don’t park on the road. You will be ticketed and it makes for dangerous driving for local people.
Directions to Hoards Station Livestock Exchange from 401 East:
- 401 to Hwy 62 N exit #543 Belleville
- Go north on Hwy 62/ON-62 N for 11.4 km
- Turn left onto Foxboro Stirling Rd/County Rd 14 (signs for Foxboro Stirling Road/Stirling)
- Continue to follow County Rd 14 for 11.4 km
- Continue onto W Front St/County Rd 8/Regional Rd 8 for 1.0 km
- Turn right onto Campbellford Rd/County Rd 8/Regional Rd 8 and follow County Rd 8 for 10.8 km.
- Destination will be on the left
Directions to Hoards Station Livestock Exchange from 401 West:
- Take Hwy 30 N exit509 @ Brighton, continue north to Campbellford, 41km
- Campbellford turn right onto Bridge st East County rd 8, 550m
- Turn right onto Centre St County rd 8 , 12.8 km
- Hoards Station Sale Barn will be on your right.